CRAB FEED LIVE AUCTION PREVIEW:
- Taste Napa’s Finest: 6 bottles of Alpha Omega Wine (3 bottles of 2015 Chardonnay and 3 bottles of 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon) & a tasting for 6 at the Alpha Omega tasting room
- Cabo Su Casa: One week in a fifth floor villa at the Villa La Estancia in Cabo San Lucas
- Behind the Scenes with Dan Ashley: Get an exclusive behind the scenes tour of ABC 7 News with Dan Ashley and then sit in for a taping of a newscast
- The Ultimate Wellness Retreat: Experience a 4-day and 3-night “Reset + Recharge” Retreat for two people at the brand new Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat in Woodside, CA
- Cruise on the Bay: Enjoy a four hour yacht celebration with 30 of your friends on the San Francisco Bay
- Solvang for the Long Weekend: Enjoy the holiday weekend (Oct 8-12) in Solvang–the cutest place in California, includes a 4-night stay at the Worldmark, a tasting for 4 at Tolosa Winery, one Magnum of Tolosa’s 2016 1772 Pinot Noir, and $100 towards dinner
- Luxury in Pedregal: Spend an entire week in the luxury of the Resort at Pedregal–a breathtaking four bedroom, four bathroom villa with private balconies and a private butler.
- Napa in Style: Do Napa right with a 2-night stay at the Silverado Resort & Spa, a round of golf and breakfact for 2. But that’s not all–enjoy a tasting for 4 at Joseph Phelps Vineyards, dinner for 2 on the Napa Valley Wine Train, and a Porsche rental for the weekend
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS ABOUT OUR SILENT AUCTION!
UPDATE: As of 1/21/2020, we are at capacity! If you’d like to be placed on our waitlist, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last year, we were able to give a few tickets away to those on our waitlist, so you may still be able to attend if you haven’t yet purchased tickets. We also still have some sponsorship opportunities available–please check below for more info!
We invite you to join us for our 45th Annual Crab Feed! This year, we are excited to announce that we are moving to a new venue, the Rossmoor Event Center, where we will be able to accommodate 100 more attendees! Get ready for one of the Contra Costa’s most anticipated fundraisers, complete with a raffle, silent auction, live auction, cake auction, and fresh Dungeness crab! And don’t forget your outfit, this year we are showing up in style with a Roaring ’20s theme!